A Country I would like to visit

 Hello viewers, This is my first post for this new course English IV, so... I hope that you remember me for the past course English III. 

I want to go a lot of countries, each country have a interesting culture, gastronomy and history. But in this case the country that I would like visit is Argentina. The reason is not because is cheaper than Chile (the country where I live), the  reason is that his culture is very different from Chilean culture. I like the music , the football, the food, the famous people and the tourist attractions. Also Argetina is next to Chile ( is very near) so the travel in not too long. 

If I go to Argentina I would like visit the stadiums La bombonera and the Estadio monumental. Besides, visit the cementery where famous person is rest in peace and finally go to the "Obelisco".

Despite I like the culture from Argentina I definitely don't live in that country, the economy is not too good and the political climate is very tense so I prefer live in Chile. 





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why did I choose my major?

A picture I like

Changes to my Study Programme