The Best Concert ever

 Concerts... I've gone to some concerts Joe vasconcellos, the strokes, artic monkeys, etc. But the sad true is that in those concerts I didn't fully know  the artist so I didn't enjoy at all. In most of cases I just accepted the invitation of the person who invited me and then I went to the concert.

So... the best concert ever still doesn't happen, the date of the concert is November 21th of this year (2 months left!!!). The concert I'm talking about is the Red hot chilli peppers's concert, it will be in Movistar arena. I will go with my partner and friend Bruno, the fun fact is when we bought the tickets we had to leave a class, and wait and pray that we will get the tickets. 

I'm very expectant of concert because is the first concert that I really want to go.



Red hot chilli peppers is one of my favorites bands and they return Chile after 22 years so added to that  the faithful company of my friend Bruno I'm sure it will epic.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why did I choose my major?

A picture I like

Changes to my Study Programme