This is one of the most shocking photos that i've never seen. When I see for first time I could't believe it. The picture was captured for the Argentine's press, specifically for Marcos Alvarez from "Canal 7 ", this moment ocurred on March 3, 2000 around 12:30pm. In the picture We can see Charly García "flying" before falls down in the swimming pool, is important mention that Charly thorws him from the 9th floor with all press waiting for him outside the hotel. After his dip, He swam and talked with press like nothing. (he isn't naked) This a very strange photo but I like it beacuse shows the madnees or genius of a person and makes me think " this was planed or only a impulse from him" and I never found the answer. Charly have a lot of moments similar but this is epic , not anyone would. Personally I consider Charly Garcia a misunderstood genius, he has a personal touch that no other artist has.
Hello viewers! This is my second post. Like I say in the past post , I'm student of Biochemestry in University of Chile , I'm third year. When I was a child, a lot of jobs were passing for my mind: firefighter, football player, astronomer, but the main job that i wanted to be was doctor ( i don't remember why). After, in the secundary I was conviced that the mathematics were that I wanted, my plan of life was becoming an engineer but... One person got in my way, Italo, A biochemestry of University of Chile with a doctor in the Manchester's University, in a poor school of recoleta he showed me his job, i found it very interesting and striking and I said "I want to be a biochemestry". Now in the University , I do no regret to choice this major, I keep thinking the same that the first time when I met italo. The major is harder but i put all my effort to not fail!
Concerts... I've gone to some concerts Joe vasconcellos, the strokes, artic monkeys, etc. But the sad true is that in those concerts I didn't fully know the artist so I didn't enjoy at all. In most of cases I just accepted the invitation of the person who invited me and then I went to the concert. So... the best concert ever still doesn't happen, the date of the concert is November 21th of this year (2 months left!!!). The concert I'm talking about is the Red hot chilli peppers's concert, it will be in Movistar arena. I will go with my partner and friend Bruno, the fun fact is when we bought the tickets we had to leave a class, and wait and pray that we will get the tickets. I'm very expectant of concert because is the first concert that I really want to go. Red hot chilli peppers is one of my favorites bands and they return Chile after 22 years so added to that the faithful company of my friend Bruno I'm sure it will epic.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario