A Time Travel to the Future or Past

 
"your future hasn't be written yet, nor anyone else's, your future is what you make, so make a good one." This words are the first what I think when I talk about future and is not unusual that it come from the final scene of "Back to the future 3". 

In the present i´m feel good with me and my actual situation but... could be better in the future. I'm young age so I have to take a lot of decisions and I use all my intelligence to take good decisions... so If get into DeLorean I would like to go 15 years to future only for curiosity and see how it's my life in 2038 ( I hope be alive if god wants).

After the above, in a second travel into DeLorean 100 years100 years into the future.. I would like land In the same place where I started the travel (like in the film "Back to the future") but in the future and see how the world has change. I would like land in a world where people don't have enemies, a world without wars and specelially a world with people more intelligent. I would like land on a place with people more empath and respectful, less selfish, Personally I think that the 3 last concepts are the base to change and become better people and after as consequence a better the world. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why did I choose my major?

A picture I like

Changes to my Study Programme